Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Aakash,

Great plugin, however, my colleague thinks he has found a bug:

In the MD file, we have the backslash near the end of the line:
    MD file
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ClhoE3wCq-rCtfzY3kXFk9xDbNjUm0R2/view?usp=sharing

However, when pulled through to WP, the backslash has disappeared:
    WP
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jGlRn-mPn-Dni8bdbETjfzDAURPDMw8w/view?usp=sharing

Any chance we can get this resolved, please?

Hi biomodal,

1) Can you please share the full file content for me to test?

2) Can you please try the same content on the markdown reader here – https://parsedown.org/extra/? GIW uses the same library for HTML conversion. Let me know if it parsing is correct here.

Thanks,
    Aakash

biomodal
    Participant

Sure, this is the code block from GitHub:

`
    library(data.table)
    library(tidyverse)
    library(methylKit)

# 5mC
    fread(“~/CEG1485-EL01-D1115-005.genome.GRCh38Decoy_primary_assembly.dedup.duet-evoC.CG_quant.CXreport.txt.gz”,
    col.names =c(‘contig’, ‘coordinate’, ‘strand’, ‘mC’, ‘hmC’, ‘C’, ‘context’, ‘trinucleotide’, ‘coverage’) )%>%
    ## Chromosome Position Strand Count methylated. Count unmethylated. C-context Trinucleotide context
    select(contig, coordinate, strand, mC, C, context, trinucleotide)%>%
    fwrite(“~/CEG1485-EL01-D1115-005.genome.GRCh38Decoy_primary_assembly.dedup.duet-evoC.CG_quant.CXreport_reformatted_mC.txt.gz”,quote = FALSE,col.names = FALSE,row.names = FALSE,sep=”\t”)

#. 5hmC
    fread(“~/CEG1485-EL01-D1115-005.genome.GRCh38Decoy_primary_assembly.dedup.duet-evoC.CG_quant.CXreport.txt.gz”,
    col.names =c(‘contig’, ‘coordinate’, ‘strand’, ‘mC’, ‘hmC’, ‘C’, ‘context’, ‘trinucleotide’, ‘coverage’) )%>%
    ## Chromosome Position Strand Count methylated. Count unmethylated. C-context Trinucleotide context
    select(contig, coordinate, strand, hmC, C, context, trinucleotide)%>%
    fwrite(“~/CEG1485-EL01-D1115-005.genome.GRCh38Decoy_primary_assembly.dedup.duet-evoC.CG_quant.CXreport_reformatted_hmC.txt.gz”,quote = FALSE,col.names = FALSE,row.names = FALSE,sep=”\t”)

##Read the reformatted files in methylkit
    myobj<-methRead(list(‘~/CEG1485-EL01-D1115-005.genome.GRCh38Decoy_primary_assembly.dedup.duet-evoC.CG_quant.CXreport_reformatted_mC.txt.gz’,
    ‘~/CEG1485-EL01-D1115-005.genome.GRCh38Decoy_primary_assembly.dedup.duet-evoC.CG_quant.CXreport_reformatted_hmC.txt.gz’),
    sample.id=list(“mC”,”hmC”),
    assembly=”hg38″,
    treatment=c(0,0),
    context=”CpG”,
    mincov = 10,
    pipeline=’bismarkCytosineReport’
    )
    #Make the plots
    getMethylationStats(myobj[[1]],plot=TRUE,both.strands=FALSE)
    getMethylationStats(myobj[[2]],plot=TRUE,both.strands=FALSE)
    `

And when I drop that code into the parsedown link you sent, the backslashes appear to be there:
    Code screenshot

Hi @biomodal,

Can you please make the below change in plugin editor?

1) Deactivate Git it write plugin
    2) Go to plugin editor and select the file git-it-write/includes/publisher.php
    3) Insert the below code at line no. 137

$content = wp_slash( $content );

4) Save and activate the plugin.
    5) Delete the post and pull the repository again and confirm if the slash is retained.

If things work as expected, I’ll ensure this change is published in the next version of the plugin.

Thanks,
    Aakash

biomodal
    Participant

This worked. Thank you very much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter