Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The short code does not display the same rss feed as the widget does. It only shows thumbnails

[srr_feed Urls=”https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.xml” tab_titles=”” Count=”5″ show_title=”1″ show_date=”1″ show_desc=”1″ show_author=”1″ show_thumb=”1″ merge_feeds=”1″ show_source=”Hidden” strip_desc=”30″ strip_title=”20″ Offset=”0″ date_format=”j F Y” date_timezone=”UTC” order_by=”default” read_more=”” rich_desc=”0″ desc_type=”Summary” link_desc=”0″ add_nofollow=”nofollow” open_newtab=”1″ thumbnail_position=”align_left” thumbnail_size=”64px” thumbnail_force=”no” thumbnail_default=”” no_feed_text=”No Items” filter_type=”no_filter” filter_name=”” color_style=”none” display_type=”vertical_ticker” visible_items=”5″ ticker_speed=”4″ page_size=”5″ page_bar=”all”]

Hi Kirk,

My apologize for the late reply.

I tried the same shortcode and it displayed everything including title, description and thumbnail.

[srr_feed Urls=”https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.xml” tab_titles=”” Count=”5″ show_title=”1″ show_date=”1″ show_desc=”1″ show_author=”1″ show_thumb=”1″ merge_feeds=”1″ show_source=”Hidden” strip_desc=”30″ strip_title=”20″ Offset=”0″ date_format=”j F Y” date_timezone=”UTC” order_by=”default” read_more=”” rich_desc=”0″ desc_type=”Summary” link_desc=”0″ add_nofollow=”nofollow” open_newtab=”1″ thumbnail_position=”align_left” thumbnail_size=”64px” thumbnail_force=”no” thumbnail_default=”” no_feed_text=”No Items” color_style=”none” display_type=”vertical_ticker” visible_items=”5″ ticker_speed=”4″]

I did not make any change but it worked without any issues.
    Can you please try the above shortcode and let me know?

Please share the page URL if issue persists.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Kirk Paxson
    Participant

Hi Aakash

Thank you for taking a look. I tried it again on the same page using the same column block setup and identical short code and now it works. So not sure what the issue was but it works.

Thanks again
    Kirk

Hi Kirk,

Glad it works now 🙂
    Have a nice day.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Short Code not displaying correctly’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter